- 5+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and significantly improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations
- Experience implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including external link acquisition, site architecture, and international localization
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and product teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third-party SEO analytics solutions
- Experience working with a number of SEO suites/tools: ahrefs, semrush, keyword planner, buzz sumo etc.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Candidates with trading experience are preferred
- Drive high-volume organic search growth, monitor Organic Search performance of 3Commas and top competitor sites
- Own and evolve 3Commas site architecture, navigation, and multiple properties to drive organic growth and preserve positive user experiences
- Lead all technical SEO projects and own related technical requirements for product and marketing initiatives
- Develop large-scale programs to grow our SEO practice and drive core business metrics
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility, analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Work to provide leadership, strategic insights and feedback to other SEO team members
- Partner with analyst team to create and deliver recurring SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior executives and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Opportunity to shape the identity of 3Commas products
- An option to work from the office in Tallinn or remotely
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
Our product is the 3Commas automated cryptocurrency trading system.
We help users implement their trading strategy without constantly being distracted or wasting their time manually placing orders on the exchange.
Using our product, people invest in cryptocurrencies with ease, they benefit from transactions, analyze the results and receive instant notifications of any changes in the market.
We would love for our tools to evolve into easier interfaces and become even more responsive and smarter.
About 3Commas Team
We began 3Commas in 2017 after realizing that it was an arduous task to make money trading cryptocurrencies. Trading services were horribly inefficient and very time-consuming so we built a reliable platform that helps users make money with less personal involvement. Once we realized the power of 3Commas, we wanted to share it with other traders, and so our company was born.
Apply for this role
Be part of a world-famous brand