What is a trading bot?
A bot is a trading algorithm that executes market orders on a crypto-exchange according to user-defined settings. Bots operate around the clock and are able to instantly respond to rapid changes in market conditions. SkyRock Signals trading bots operate when prices rise according to the “Buy Low-Sell High” logic which allows receiving instant short-term profit.W
Does 3Commas SkyRock Signals trading bot uses Premium signals?
A bot is a trading algorithm that executes market orders on a crypto-exchange according to user-defined settings. Bots operate around the clock and are able to instantly respond to rapid changes in market conditions. SkyRock Signals trading bots operate when prices rise according to the “Buy Low-Sell High” logic which allows receiving instant short-term profit.
SkyRock Signals team provides trading ideas and signals at various platforms: Telegram, TradingView, StockTwits and 3Commas. We have 3 types of content:
- Full-Premium – Strong according to technical and fundamental analysis or insider information-based signals and private analytics is shared in the Telegram Premium channel only.
- 3Commas trading bot premium – low risk short-term signals which are operated automatically by the trading bot to maximize profit daily profit.
- Trial – free analytics for self-trade and 1 signal per week to check the results
Each type has its own unique content which is managed by dedicated traders from our team. So, the answer is yes, the bot uses Premium signals, but these signals differ from Full-Premium content.
SkyRock Signals trading bot Strategy
Specify the conditions that the bot will start a deal: how many coins to buy and at what price-just like on an exchange. The bot buys tokens at your specified price point and sells them at a profit as the price moves up.
Although 3Commas has a user-oriented interface it may be still confusing for non-professional how to create and set up a trading bot, because you should know a strategy and calibrate options of a bot’s settings. When you create a bot, you have to specify conditions that it will use once it receives a signal from SkyRock Signals team to open a deal:
- Trading pairs to open deals;
- Amount of coins to buy according to your balance value;
- Target profit level and price deviation for trailing take profit;
- Price deviation to open a safety order, its volume and maximum number of such orders;
- Stop loss level with possible trailing option.
SkyRock Signals trading bot combines probability and Markowitz portfolio theories. It allows to earn risk free profit on going concern basis. Even in the worst market state using our bot you will stay in the breakeven zone because take profit and stop loss levels are based on a mathematical expectation of revenue, while proportions and probabilities are defined on more than a year of trading statistic gathered by our team. Hence throughout subscription time, you will always be in profit.
How the bot works:
- Receives a token name from SkyRock Signals team and buys it;
- Places an order for take profit and trailing;
- Places safety orders to buy more coins and average your entry point;
- Places a stop loss order to exclude a chance of a great drawdown;
- Constantly scans and parse commands from our team to react immediately to market changes and updates.
How to create a SkyRock Signals trading bot:
0. Click “Try it now” after the subscription is paid
- Main settings of the bot
- Name – name your bot to identify it in the list
- Exchange – select the portfolio the bot will operate
- Bot type – choose “Composite”
2. Choose trading pairs
You cannot select multiple pairs for a single bot. For example, you cannot run a Composite bot with “BTC_ALL” and “USDT_ALL”, you should create composite bots for each Quote Currency (BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, etc).
You will see “Recommended pairs”, these are the coins with the most successful trades in the last 24 hours. We recommend using the following pair:
- Pair(s) – click “BTC_ALL” button to add all of the available BTC trading pairs to the composite bot. Keep in mind:
- You cannot select multiple pairs for a single bot. For example, you cannot run a Composite bot with “BTC_ALL” and “USDT_ALL”, you should create composite bots for each Quote Currency (BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, etc).
- The “Clear” button removes all pairs from the list.
We advise creating 2 composite bots for BTC_ALL and USDT_ALL pairs. Your portfolio should be diversified in the following proportion:
- Bitcoin – 75% of the available balance
- USDT – 25% of the available balance
The most efficient for the SkyRock Signals trading strategy bot settings are:
- Max active deals – set 5 active deals;
- Profit currency – use Quote currency;
- Base Trade Size – the initial amount used when starting a new deal. Use 20% of your available quote currency balance;
- Safety Trade Size – the bot will buy more tokens if a price decreases from a buy zone. We do not recommend averaging your buy order for this strategy, hence a further number of such orders will be set to 0. Here you can select any size, for example 5% of available quote currency. New strategies which include safety orders are coming soon;
- Start order type – use market type.
4. Deal start condition
Here you should choose the source of information for your bot.
- Deal start condition – choose SkyRockSignals
5. Take profit settings
- Target profit (%) – 3%
- Take profit type – set base order
- Trailing – ON
- Trailing deviation – 2%
6. Safety orders
- Max safety trades count – 0
- Max active safety trades count – 0
- Price deviation to open safety orders – 2%
7. Advanced settings
- Don’t start deals(s) if the daily volume is less than – 0 BTC
- Stop Loss – ON
- Stop Loss – 4.5%
- Click «Create bot» making sure it will not use the amount which exceeds your available quote currency value.
When the bot is created do not forget to create the second for USDT_ALL pair and turn them both ON. You are ready to earn profit, congratulations and thank you for subscription!