- Technical Analysis
- Company News
- Price Predictions
- Market News
- Trading cases
- Practical guides
- Trading signals
- Crypto bots
Become a crypto master
Learn everything about crypto,
trading and bots
3Commas September Update - Binance Fast Connect and Additional SmartTrade Features
In September we released some new features for SmartTrade, including webooks and the ability to save trades to create a present, and we also added some handy upgrades and bug fixes to the iOS app. Let’s take a look at everything 3Commas brought to our traders in September.
Start Trading on 3Commas Today
Get full access to all 3Commas trading tools with free trial period
Save your SmartTrade data!
Here’s why you should care…
Previously with SmartTrade, users that wanted to create repetitive SmartTrades had to create each preset individually. Now, they can save time by creating a “template trade” where they simply copy and paste, make minor tweaks (if any), and start a new trade.
This upgrade also allows users to configure an external alert for when they want to start a new SmartTrade using the template settings. Equally, when they want to close the SmartTrade, they can simply send a message and the trade will close.
Traders can also send a webhook, via a custom TradingView signal, to the preset to create a new trade. You can also send a webhook to close the trade with a market order.
Pretty cool, huh?
iOS users were in for a few treats last month:
- Binance Fast Connect - users can now connect their Binance account directly to 3Commas and receive access to their trade history, balances, and have the ability to place orders on the exchange.
- Possibility to choose Euro for stats on the dashboard - predominantly trading in Euros? Now you can see all your trades in real-time value.
- Delete inactive/turned-off bots
- Clear instructions on how to create an API key on the exchange connection screen
- Personalized notification settings
- Stop Loss will break even in SmartTrades
- Face ID bugs
- 3Commas blog in the news section
- We’ve added a deposit button on the OKX exchange page - similar to what you’ll find on the Binance page
- We’ve also added a FOMO calculator to the HODL Bot creation page, so users can see the historial ROI of a coin over different time increments from the past 3 or 6 months, up to a year or 3 years!
Check out the new changes.